- Vallejo‐Marín, M. (2019), Buzz pollination: studying bee vibrations on flowers. New Phytol, 224: 1068-1074. https://doi.org/10.1111/nph.15666
- R. W Fasold, J. Connor-Linton (Eds), An Introduction to language and Linguistics, Cambridge University Press, 2006
- Joo Yeol Kim et al, Exploring the sound-modulated delay in tomato ripening through expression analysis of coding and non-coding RNAs, Annals of Botany, Vol 122, Iss. 7, Dec 2018, pp1231–1244
- M. López-Terrada, The History of the Arrival of the Tomato in Europe: An initial overview, Traditom Publications
- Jenkins, J. A. “The Origin of the Cultivated Tomato” Economic Botany, vol. 2, no. 4, 1948, pp379–392
- C. Casey, What’s the Buzz – How tomatoes are pollinated, Agriculture and Natural Resources, University of California 2017, online resource
- A. E. Smith, The Tomato in America, Univ. of Illinois Press, 2001
See full list of Individual Species References.